– Learning new things is vital to keep progressing and developing.
– The more you do a thing, the better you will become at it.
– The good stuff in life requires commitment (and usually time and money).
– Do something … anything … it’s better than standing still.
– Doing stuff with people is better than doing it alone. (lots of unprintable corollaries to this one)
– Most people are stupid or mean or a delightful combination of both; You should not be either.
– Frequent rewards and a kind word are powerful motivators (as a management principle, even if they are not epics) They are all that’s needed to get me going most days.
… please help me uncover more …